Silver Lake GES JV, LLC
SILVER LAKE CONSTRUCTION
Silver Lake is an 8(a) Certified, small disadvantaged, Tribally-Owned corporation with offices in Milwaukee, WI. Founded in 2015, Silver Lake is a heavy and engineering construction company engaged in new builds, reconstruction, rehabilitation, repairs, and building renovations to its Federal Government clients. Silver Lake has access to a $75M bonding capacity. As a 100% tribally-owned small business of the Forest County Potawatomi Tribe, Silver Lake possesses the capabilities, capacities, and financial backing to meet nationwide requirements.
GLOBAL ENERGY SERVICES
Global Energy Services (GES) is a woman-owned lighting retrofit, water conservation, and building envelope services company committed to helping building owners realize immediate energy cost savings by providing cost-effective solutions through energy-efficient products, systems and measures. Our goal is to reduce lighting energy use, decrease water consumption and maintenance and overhead costs to directly impact and increase your net profit and improve the asset value of your building site Logistics Planning.
SILVER LAKE GES JV, LLC
Silver Lake & GES have partnered to form Silver Lake GES JV, LLC (SLG JV), an 8(a) Joint Venture. Silver Lake is one of 11 subsidiaries owned by the Forest County Potawatomi Tribe and managed by Potawatomi Business Development Corporation (PBDC)-Federal Group. With regulations unique only to Tribally-Owned corporations, SLG JV has access to the resources of a large corporation while remaining a small business. This provides our customers with small business benefits while also providing the financial security of a much larger organization.
SLG JV OFFERINGS
Through the experience of Silver Lake & GES, SLG JV offers our customers and partners with the only 8(a) Eligible option to
provide lighting efficiency, water conservation, and building envelope experts.
• 8(a) Joint Venture
• Non-protestable, 8(a) Tribal Sole Source Eligible
• 8(a), SDB Credit for Prime & Sub Contracts
• Fully Bonded & Insured
• Seasoned Industry Leader with over 25yrs Experience & Expertise
• Construction-Grade Lighting Audit
• Full-Service Lighting Maintenance
• Energy-Efficient Lighting Retrofit Services
• Investment Grade Water Audits
• Design/Build Domestic Water Conservation Retrofits
• Measurement & Verification for Water Installations
• Forensic Evaluations for Commercial & Government
• Environmentally-Intelligent Energy Cost Savings
• Infrared Testing, Building Design, & Operating System
8(A) SOLE SOURCE
TRIBAL 8(A) ADVANTAGE
Indian Incentive Program (25 U.S.C. § 1544)
• 5% payment of the amount subcontracted to tribal firms
• The Indian Incentive Program, based on Section 504 of the Indian Financing Act of 1974 (25 U.S.C. § 1544), provides for the payment of 5% of the amount subcontracted to Advancia Aeronautics, a Tribally-owned organization, when authorized under the terms of the contract.
• DoD contracts with prime contractors that contain FAR 52.226-1, Utilization of Indian Organizations and Indian-Owned Economic Enterprises, are eligible for these incentive payments so long as the prime contract amount is over $500,000 and involves the expenditure of appropriated funds.
Leveraging a Tribally-Owned Business
• NACs are always considered Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDBs)
• NACs can receive sole source contracts in excess of $4.5M (13CFR124.506(b))
• Sole source contracts below $22M do not require a J&A per Section 811 (FAR 19.8)
• Awards cannot be protested, except for size (13CFR124.517(a))
• NACs can have direct negotiations with the Government (13CFR124.503(c)(2))
SBA MILWAUKEE POINT OF CONTACT
We encourage customers, contracting officers, and partners to reach out to our servicing SBA Office, Milwaukee District Officer with any questions on the above advantages and the sole source process.
Business Opportunity Specialist
SILVER LAKE CONSTRUCTION POINTS OF CONTACT
Director, Business Development