A Team of Lighting Efficiency, Water Conservation, and Building Envelope Experts
Global Energy Services is an experienced, woman-owned lighting efficiency, water conservation and building envelope services company. GES provides a diverse team of engineering, electrical, and plumbing contracting professionals who are experts at squeezing the most savings out of your lighting, water, and building envelope dollars while delivering long-term positive cash flow directly to the bottom line:
- 8 Energy Engineers
- 10 Energy Auditors
- 12 Dedicated Project Managers
- 100 Full-Time Lighting Retrofitters, Plumbers and Weatherization Technicians
In addition to being a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE), GES has their Federal 8(a) Certification, minority business status in the state of Pennsylvania, Maryland (MBE) and Virginia (SWAM), and North Carolina (HUB) certification.. Directing your business to GES will help you meet participation goals on contracts requiring the participation of certified WBE or minority-owned vendors.
The value of experience
- Seasoned industry leader with over 25 years of experience and expertise
- Serving over 600 customers throughout North America
- Fortune 500, government, healthcare, and educational facilities
- Over two million lighting fixtures retrofitted
Our energy is focused on you
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- End-to-end project management accountability
- Fully bonded (up to $50,000,000) and insured
- Permitted in all 50 states
- Connected to the industry
GES maintains active membership and participation in the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), past president and current board member, Baltimore chapter; the National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO), ENERGY STAR, the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES), Site Stuff and IMARK, charter member.
CLICK HERE to download the Global Energy Services brochure.