Build Your Career at GES
Energy management services and energy-efficient commercial lighting and water systems are among today’s growth industries. If you are looking to be part of a professional team who take pride in their work, we invite you to consider a career with Global Energy Services. Our Timonium, Maryland headquarters is easily accessible from the Washington/Baltimore metropolitan area and is convenient to Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
GES offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including a comprehensive health plan as well as a working environment conducive to personal and professional growth. Our workforce goal is to assemble the finest team in the commercial electrical contracting industry, allowing GES to offer increasing opportunities for our employees and outstanding service to our clients.
The following positions are currently available:
- Supervise multiple lighting retrofit crews from 6 pm to 4 am, four days per week
- Assist in ordering and receiving material as well as inventory management
- Manage and receive roll off and storage containers
- Provide weekly as-build updates to the customer in Microsoft Excel along with daily internal tracking reports
- Assist in lighting audits (will train)
- Strong organizational and communication skills are important
- Skill set to retrofit old magnetic ballasts and re-wire new electronic ballasts
- Skill set to retrofit existing fluorescent lamps in a timely manner
- Electrical knowledge to rewire and replace existing lighting fixtures
- Scissor lift experience
- Electrical knowledge to install wall and ceiling sensors
- Working hours are Monday through Thursday 6 pm to 4 am
We look for employees seeking a part of a corporate culture and an operational vision that provides value and accountability to our customer relationships through the personalized service of the Global Energy Services team.